Baptism at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Community
The Sacrament of Baptism is a time to initiate new Christians into the Catholic faith – and St. Anthony of Padua welcomes all requests to celebrate this special occasion.
Parents wishing to have their child baptized at St. Anthony of Padua are expected to meet several criteria:
- At least one of the child’s parents of the child must be a registered parishioner of St. Anthony and practicing Catholic.
- At least one of the child’s Godparents must be an active, practicing Catholic.
- Parents are required to attend one Baptism preparation course, which is on a Sunday at 10:15 am. This class is offered four times a year at the church. The Baptism Class Schedule is below. This course will help the parents prepare for their child’s initiation into the Catholic Church.
- Please fill out the online Baptism Registration Form found below.
Schedule & Form
St. Anthony of Padua celebrates the Sacrament of Baptism once a month. Please contact the Parish Office with questions and requests.
Kelly Carey, Parish Secretary
(616) 453-8229, ext. 100 | firstname.lastname@example.org