St. Anthony of Padua School Community
engages students in academic excellence
while guiding them to live as a reflection of Jesus.
Pray ┼ Belong ┼ Lead ┼ Learn ┼ Serve ┼ Grow
The Catholic Faith is the root of every lesson. Our pastor is a strong and frequent presence in the classrooms. Our teachers are certified catechists. Together with the pastor, teachers, and community, our students plan and celebrate school liturgies that serve as a vital celebration of our faith.
Prayer is an integral part of our daily life at school. Students experience a variety of prayer forms, including the rosary, psalms and song.
- We welcome families of diverse cultural heritage and raise cultural awareness to support an increasingly universal population.
- We offer exceptional classes for 3-year-old preschool through 8th grade, including developmental kindergarten.
- Every student has access to on-site counseling and individualized academic support.
- Licensed child care is available before and after school hours.
- Extracurricular activities including sports teams, drama club, yearbook club, choir, Boy Scouts, Girls on the Run, and more!
- We partner with Blandford Nature Center for hands-on science lessons throughout the school year.
Our school is an extension of our vibrant and loving community. It’s a place where all are welcome, where every person can feel he or she belongs.
We stand strong in academic excellence in the Catholic tradition, with test scores above the national average. At St. Anthony we provide interventions and support services for struggling learners, accelerated learners, and those requiring social or emotional support.
We provide an outstanding personalized learning experience known to boost academic success. We extend the classroom experience into athletics and the arts, connecting students with differing strengths and interests and providing inspiration and opportunities to excel.
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is a place where students pray, learn, serve, and lead!
Come join us!
What Parents Say…
“All are welcome and all belong is an essential and genuine message at St. Anthony that truly projects the meaning of Catholicism and the love of Christ.”
“We came from a public school and did not feel the environment was supporting the growth and individual needs of our children… we found that and much more at St. Anthony.”
“Our school community is amazing. I know my children are in wonderful hands while learning at school each day.”
“My faith and Latino heritage are important to me, and St. Anthony embraces cultural differences. My family has found a welcoming community.”