Many of our new families hear about St. Anthony of Padua School through a personal referral from one of our existing school families. You are our best form of advertising, and we want to reward you for promoting our school to your family and friends! Through our new Student Referral Program, both Your Family and the New Family can receive tuition credit!
•$300 tuition credit for the first year, per student
•$200 tuition credit for the second year, per student
(Tuition discount of $100 per year for DK and Pre-school, childcare does not apply)
How it works:
- The New Student Referral Program is open to all parents, or legal guardians, with students enrolled at St. Anthony of Padua School.
- Tuition credit awards will be given for NEW families, as well as the referring family from the school. To qualify for the incentive, referred students cannot have siblings currently or previously enrolled at St. Anthony of Padua, and the family cannot already be included in the St. Anthony prospective student database.
- To qualify, referrals must be acknowledged during the initial contact with the school. To receive tuition credit, the referring family must ensure that the prospective family submits the referral form at the time of or prior to their first visit.
- Tuition credit will be awarded after the referred family submits an enrollment application and all registration forms are received by the school office. To qualify both families must remain in good financial standing with the school.
- Tuition credits will be applied in October and March depending on the start date of the newly enrolled student.
(*The student referral program is subject to review and modification without notice. Interpretation of program parameters will be at the discretion of the school. Tuition credit will not exceed $750 per family for the first year, and $500 per family for the second year.)
New Student Referral Incentive Program forms are available in the school office or click here for the printable form or simply submit the form below!
If using a printable form please mail to:
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School
2510 Richmond St. NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Call or email the school office for more details: 616-453-8229, ext. 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.