What is SCRIP?

SCRIP fundraising is a program that enables our families to easily satisfy their annual family fee and help raise money for St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School.

SCRIP is just another way to pay for everyday purchases using gift cards in place of cash, checks, and credit cards.

SCRIP is the largest ongoing fundraiser for St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School and helps us significantly with funding tuition assistance and other general needs.

Frequently Asked Questions

How does SCRIP work?

Individuals purchases gift cards from local and national vendors through raiseright.com and a percentage of each purchase is put into a tuition account for the family.  St. Anthony of Padua school benefits by receiving a percentage back after each purchase, as well.

What will happen to the proceeds?

Families receive 75% of the profit from their Scrip purchases towards their annual family fee based on the normal Scrip profit percentage allowed by the merchant. St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School receives the other 25%.  It’s easy for a family to earn $500 to $1,000 in a year and many families earn much more!

St. Anthony holds the proceeds in the SCRIP account and applies it her per the registration agreement up to twice per calendar year.  Families can elect to keep the funds in a hold account, or apply it to tuition balances.  The cut off for each payout is May 15 and December 15.  Funds will be applied the following month.

How do I purchase the gift cards?

Gift cards can only be purchased using the RaiseRight app.  Simply download the app, contact our SCRIP office for the enrollment code, and then purchasing is right at your fingertips!

Orders placed before 8:00 am on Monday are ready for pick up on Thursday evenings from 5:15-6:15PM or arrangements can be made to pick up gift cards in the school office.

Who can purchase SCRIP?

Anyone can purchase Scrip! Grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends of the family or neighbors can all purchase Scrip and designate your family to receive the family fee credit. Please contact our SCRIP Coordinators at SCRIP@saparish.com or by phone at (616) 453-8229, ext. 305.

What if my child is not in school yet?

No problem!  You can start earning credit towards your child’s tuition before your child enters Preschool or Kindergarten!  Please just let our SCRIP Coordinators know if you would like to “bank/hold” your SCRIP credits.

When is the SCRIP Office open?

Our SCRIP Coordinators are Mary Wieber and Cherie Quam.  The SCRIP Office is open Thursday afternoons.  You can always contact the SCRIP office by email at SCRIP@saparish.com or by phone at (616) 453-8229, ext. 305.

Sign Up Today

    I hereby designate that 75% of my earned discounts should be applied to: (choose only one)
  • Name of the family that is to be credited for the scrip earnings
  • First NameLast Name 
    Name of Authorized Individual or Student to release your SCRIP orders to
Translate »