Summer Child Care (Summer Camp)
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is excited to offer licensed child care! This is a fun opportunity for students ages 3 and up to get great care while also participating in learning activities, prayer, field trips, crafts, and outdoor activities!
2023 Fee Schedule:
First child: $35
Each individual child: $32
First child: $28
Each individual child: $25
- Summer camp is open from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday. A half day is any time less than 5 hours.
- All invoices and payments will be generated in Brightwheel; Late payment fees will apply.
- Additional days may be added if staffing is available. Parents will be responsible to pay for all scheduled days regardless of attendance.
- A fee of $5.00 will be charged for every five minutes a parent is late picking up after 5:30 pm.
- A one-time activity fee of $75 (per child) will be charged at registration and is non-refundable.
- Parents need to provide all lunch. Additional treats may be provided.
- Field trip dates are scheduled and will be covered by the registration fee.
- Students may not bring electronic devices.
Summer Camp Checklist
- Complete the online registration form (linked above)
- Pay the one-time activity fee of $75 (per child) to the school office
- Complete and fill out the Child Information Record
- Complete and fill out the Medication Form (if applicable)
Questions about our Summer Camp? Email SummerCamp@saparish.com or call the school office.